THURSDAY May 2nd, 2019
Every athlete that participates in a Bixby school-sponsored sport(s)
must have a Physical on file before any physical participation is
allowed. This includes summer workouts and camps.
Date: Thursday May 2, 2019
For: All Bixby student-athletes entering 7th-12th Grade
Cost: Online Preregistration=$25 (plus small processing fee) *this is a strongly encouraged discounted option (Open February 11th - May 2nd @ 5pm)
-or- Cash or Check Payments at the Door=$35
By coming to this Physicals Night, the student-athlete will also receive a free All-Sports Pass to attend any non-playoff home athletic event.
• The physical must be renewed after May 1st each year.
• In addition to the Physical, we must also have a completed and signed Parental Consent Form. This form also contains Medical History questions.
• We encourage ALL Bixby school-sponsored athletes, even if you are unsure on a tryout result or if you want to play, to get their Physical on this night.
• Physicals are 6:00pm-7:30pm. Line starts by Old Whitey Lobby on the south side.
• Additional details about Physical Night can be found on the Social Media Flyer link.
• Discounted All-Sports Passes for parents, friends, family etc will also be available to purchase during event.
1) Pre-Registration is strongly encouraged and discounted. Opens February 11th.
You can register online here:
Choose: High School
Choose: Physical - Co-Ed
2) Click here to download forms you need to bring with you.
Print and complete the Parental Consent Form and add name and date to
the top of the Physical Form. Link to physical forms
Any additional questions, please contact our Certified Athletic Trainers: